Good relevance to the challenge because there are current and existing issues to identify land degraded for afforestation. So the project might bring a new approach.
(Afforestation is the establishment of a forest or stand of trees in an area where there was no previous tree cover)
- Are there already similar or exisiting tools on the market? If yes, what is your value added against them?
- How realisticly will users be interested in using your solution? Who are they exactly? (e.g. One reverse side is it could bring corruption to local governors if they can identify a valuable area - Ask Julien for more explanation if needed.)
- You have a strong hypothesis about the issue on illegal mining, make sure this is also relevant in Cameroon as it is in Ghana.
What can make a difference:
The added value of your idea for afforestation projects.
To improve on the pitch:
- Your hook is great, start directly with it! The introduction was a little bit too long.
- Enlarge the font you used
- Too much text
- Slide 2 > add a map to locate the village you mention, it’ll be more visual!
- Improve your map and explain better the legend (orally) Like what does the polygons represent etc.
But your pitch was dynamic and has a good rhythm, so keep this!
–> Need: Your presentation uploaded here